The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone

Bashy

Just wanted to introduce myself and give a little background on myself and hopefully learn as much as possible while making some good connections.

Been self employed in IM for about 9 years focusing mainly on SEO. My my source of income is Adsense where i make a pretty decent amount each month which i plan to use to fund my affiliate marketing journey.

Had a little dabble with affiliate marketing last year but never really put my heart and soul into it, Almost information overload leading me in different directions. I plan to make a more focused approach this time and ask more questions on this forum( if that's ok with you lot )

My goal is to make Aff marketing my main income stream with a short term goal of $2,000 profit per month and a long term goal building the skills and knowledge to make large investments for bigger returns

Just wanted to introduce myself and give a little background on myself and hopefully learn as much as possible while making some good connections.

Been self employed in IM for about 9 years focusing mainly on SEO. My my source of income is Adsense where i make a pretty decent amount each month which i plan to use to fund my affiliate marketing journey.

Had a little dabble with affiliate marketing last year but never really put my heart and soul into it, Almost information overload leading me in different directions. I plan to make a more focused approach this time and ask more questions on this forum( if that's ok with you lot )

My goal is to make Aff marketing my main income stream with a short term goal of $2,000 profit per month and a long term goal building the skills and knowledge to make large investments for bigger returns

Hi @Bashy , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back