The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone!!!

Micr0

affiliate
Dear AffiliateFix team!!!!

I'm Jonathan from Spain. I'm nice to stay here with you. I'm starting in this CPA, Adsense, Youtube marketing world and I want to improve a lot closer to this forum that I expect we can share all methos in order to get more and more money!

Thanks 4 all 4 the opportunity!

Best regards.

Dear AffiliateFix team!!!!

I'm Jonathan from Spain. I'm nice to stay here with you.

Hey @Micr0 , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I'm starting in this CPA, Adsense, Youtube marketing world and I want to improve a lot closer to this forum that I expect we can share all methods in order to get more and more money!

Always great to start with a beginning. Get a follow along going with your progress.

Looking forward to your posts, threads, and progress.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks @tjtutor for you advice, I think that's true, is good to learn but is also needed to implement at same time. I expect this forum be a key to success.

banners
Back