The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone

rihosedemon

I have been searching about how to make money online for a long time. After a lot of testing/losses i figured out some methods for passive income. I even hired a programmer to build me some software to do the job for me based on knowledge and info i provided him. The methods involve sports betting and i remained them private until end-product is working properly. Now i decided that i can add subscription for premium version and i will add a basic version so people trust my methods but also get an idea by completing cpa offers. I will also include a trial period for premium version. So as i am new to affiliate marketing i searched the forum here and found some amazing information from @Graybeard and @Honeybadger . I bookmarked every tip of yours guys and searched a lot of your comments. Now i am a bit frustrated as i have too much information to handle before i even begin my journey. I am also studying web development and know html css. The plan for now is: build a website | learn seo for organic traffic | niche: service offering. I would appreciate any tip as i am just starting out.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

The methods involve sports betting and i remained them private until end-product is working properly. Now i decided that i can add subscription for premium version and i will add a basic version so people trust my methods but also get an idea by completing cpa offers.

Gamblers love methods that make sense to them --even though most of them lose.

The plan for now is: build a website | learn seo for organic traffic | niche: service offering.

Spend some money on ads just to test the affinity of the concept and see if there is market interest --first --before you spend serious time and effort, as well as money, on this 'unnamed service'.

I have been searching about how to make money online for a long time. After a lot of testing/losses i figured out some methods for passive income. I even hired a programmer to build me some software to do the job for me based on knowledge and info i provided him. The methods involve sports betting and i remained them private until end-product is working properly. Now i decided that i can add subscription for premium version and i will add a basic version so people trust my methods but also get an idea by completing cpa offers. I will also include a trial period for premium version. So as i am new to affiliate marketing i searched the forum here and found some amazing information from @Graybeard and @Honeybadger . I bookmarked every tip of yours guys and searched a lot of your comments. Now i am a bit frustrated as i have too much information to handle before i even begin my journey. I am also studying web development and know html css. The plan for now is: build a website | learn seo for organic traffic | niche: service offering. I would appreciate any tip as i am just starting out.
I can help you
but need answers to 3 questions 1st
1 --> what do you need the money for?
2 --> how much money do you need to earn?
3 --> what date do you need this money?
without a NEED & DATE you will probably fail
any business rarely survives on random mode
affiliate business or other business
make no mistake --> you are running a business
after you answer these 3 questions
you should create a business plan in Word

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Spend some money on ads just to test the affinity of the concept and see if there is market interest --first --before you spend serious time and effort, as well as money, on this 'unnamed service'.

I can help you
but need answers to 3 questions 1st
1 --> what do you need the money for?
2 --> how much money do you need to earn?
3 --> what date do you need this money?
without a NEED & DATE you will probably fail
any business rarely survives on random mode
affiliate business or other business
make no mistake --> you are running a business
after you answer these 3 questions
you should create a business plan in Word
1. To be honest i am currently in army and in my country we do that without payment or we face law issues. I barely have any money left in my bank as i paid much to someone for making me a betting software and i don't even have money to profit from that software. I need some income for my daily living so badly.

2.I need to earn 15$ daily and even more when i finish army.

3. I need them from next week.

Also i am very bad on planning i dont even know how to plan with those informations. I really appreciate your reply and all your comments around the forum but without a plan i can't use all those informations i get so confused.

1. To be honest i am currently in army and in my country we do that without payment or we face law issues. I barely have any money left in my bank as i paid much to someone for making me a betting software and i don't even have money to profit from that software. I need some income for my daily living so badly.

2.I need to earn 15$ daily and even more when i finish army.

3. I need them from next week.

Also i am very bad on planning i dont even know how to plan with those informations. I really appreciate your reply and all your comments around the forum but without a plan i can't use all those informations i get so confused.
$15 daily is not far from my own goal
am targeting $20 daily
now about you
you COULD earn $15 from next week
but without investment OR knowledge
its highly unlikely
your best bet is SEO
gain organic traffic from Google
to do this you must offer VALUE
& the best method is LIST BUILDING
why? cos its already out there
but people are busy & dont have time
so you collect information
group it together
optimize for Google
and away you go
now you say your in the army
this is good
cos its linked to a VERY popular niche
OUTDOOR SURVIVAL
there for you could start a outdoor survival blog
using your army knowledge
how does it sound?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

My methods make sense to everyone that knows basic mathematics and how betting works. My core method involves wrongs odds. Let's say team A to win starts at odd: 4.00 = x4 mutliplier and you place a bet of 100$ that means 4 x 100 = 400. My software detects when that odd change from 4.00 to 3.00 and you have like 5 minutes before changes to all bookmakers. If you placed 100$ at odd: 4.00 and odd changes you profit without the match even start with a cashout : 400 ÷ 3 = 133.33 meaning true profit= 33.33 before even match starts without any risk. I spent so much money on that software i dont even have money to use it so i don't have money for ads too. That's only the first method i have even more.

$15 daily is not far from my own goal
am targeting $20 daily
now about you
you COULD earn $15 from next week
but without investment OR knowledge
its highly unlikely
your best bet is SEO
gain organic traffic from Google
to do this you must offer VALUE
& the best method is LIST BUILDING
why? cos its already out there
but people are busy & dont have time
so you collect information
group it together
optimize for Google
and away you go
now you say your in the army
this is good
cos its linked to a VERY popular niche
OUTDOOR SURVIVAL
there for you could start a outdoor survival blog
using your army knowledge
how does it sound?
15$ is just a number first i need to barely make even 1$.
By list building your probably mean getting emails right?
I am really good on talking about betting i could easily make more blogs for that.
Also what about using a bot to collect a database with people that liked posts or are members in a facebook group related to my niche and the send them messages promoting my niche?

Last edited:
15$ is just a number first i need to barely make even 1$.
By list building your probably mean getting emails right?
I am really good on talking about betting i could easily make more blogs for that.
Also what about using a bot to collect a database with people that liked posts or are members in a facebook group related to my niche and the send them messages promoting my niche?
$15 its not just a number
thats the point
$15 is your daily target
its everything you benchmark against
success or failure
work BACK from your target
to how you make it happen
also
meant content list building
not email list building
you find a popular topic
gather all the information
& create a list
thats your pillar content
then you work out from there

also your niche betting right?
its super super competitive
cos the reward is so high
& you need to have a unique angle
or a very clever traffic strategy
cos social media companies & Google are against it
so how will you attract high quality visitors?
no money & no experience
sure you want to target betting?

also your niche betting right?
its super super competitive
cos the reward is so high
& you need to have a unique angle
or a very clever traffic strategy
cos social media companies & Google are against it
so how will you attract high quality visitors?
no money & no experience
sure you want to target betting?
If i understand correctly you propose me to find a niche with less competition so i can rank on google more easily. I really have pure new methods on that topic and much experience. I can try to share my blog to betting forums Facebook groups and other communities or make comments under famous people on sports industry. I can use a bot to send direct message to people from Facebook betting groups.

Good luck
am in a totally different affiliate vertical to you
promote fashion products not financial services
read @Demii adult follow journey
think its the best follow threads ever
she is very successful in adult & has created lucrative funnels
I learned a lot from her journey
--> maybe you can start a journey thread too?
state your goals and your plan publicly
its one of the best moves you can make today
hey if you are successful affiliate dude
you will become very rich
cos as you know betting is very lucrative
commission at one player session could be $100 or more
& only way to find out
--> start and dont quit
its really difficult to beat somebody who wont quit
3 types of affiliate forum member
  1. still learning affiliate marketing
  2. became very successful at affiliate marketing
  3. decided to quit affiliate marketing
Im now between 1 & 2
was briefly at 3
which one will you be?

Last edited:
I really appreciate all your comments. I will check and take notes from the journey you mentioned. I will search everything make a plan and then i will post my journey. @Honeybadger
great news
you will be far more successful
cos you will be accountable
plus also you will help other members
this is a community
we all help each other
just 1 thing
for your affiliate business plan
templates will save you time
my plan links out to my templates
1 master document
28 level 1 supporting templates
156 level 2 sub supporting templates
& time is limited 4 all of us

great news
you will be far more successful
cos you will be accountable
plus also you will help other members
this is a community
we all help each other
just 1 thing
for your affiliate business plan
templates will save you time
my plan links out to my templates
1 master document
28 level 1 supporting templates
156 level 2 sub supporting templates
& time is limited 4 all of us
Can you explain more about templates?what you mean 1 master document| 28 level 1 supporting templates and 152 level 2 supporting templates? That made me so confused. Also do you buy templates or you make them alone?

Can you explain more about templates?what you mean 1 master document| 28 level 1 supporting templates and 152 level 2 supporting templates? That made me so confused. Also do you buy templates or you make them alone?
I build templates
how?
read other peoples lists
& keep notes
templates saves your time
makes you more efficient
or you will forget important things
it can be very boring following templates
but it will save your time
& you will earn more commissions
try it & see
look --> heres 2 years of my templates