The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone

Nemanja Divjak

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Publit.io - Video and Image Hosting - Affiliate program
First I wanna introduce my self I am Nemanja from Publit.io and I'm one of founders.
I have been working online and in affiliate world since 1999 :)
In this beautiful 20+ years I always worked online, and since 2004 I have been starting my own companies.

Publit.io company that I started 3 years a go and it's something we are growing and improving every single day.
It focuses on Video and Image hosting for businesses, and largest number of our clients have their own courses and they are storing, processing, securing and delivering their video content to students via Publitio.
I am also founder of Gaming Company with games having over 100.000.000 players in them Volley Beans, Pancake Art..

I foundered 10+ companies in the past, raised Venture capital 5 times so far, exited 1 company, failed few and few are active :)
I am also addicted to crypto currency I invested heavy in Bitcoin, Cardano and 100+ other assets :)

So that is quick introduction
Best
Nemanja

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

So, if you plan to recruit form our membership, you will first need to register in our Resources area. I've attached the instructions and requirements for you.

Also, your images are not coming through as you are not properly hosting them. They appear to be STM links.
T J

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    129.7 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

So, if you plan to recruit form our membership, you will first need to register in our Resources area. I've attached the instructions and requirements for you.

Also, your images are not coming through as you are not properly hosting them. They appear to be STM links.
T J
Hi, fixed images as I made account on multiple forums and copy pasted in document file..
Any way I submitted registration in to Resources

banners
Back