The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone

SrLudwig

I'm Luis, from Mexico. AKA SrLudwig. I've been trying to make a living online for more than 10 years, I've had some success; but sadly, not a lot.

The last few months because of Covid-19 the economic situation has been really bad for me (as it's been for most of the world, I'm sure.) I've been really frustrated and demotivated.

I joined this forum because I'm hoping to learn new ways of making money online, maybe make new friends who I can work with, I don't know.

Anyway, sorry for the depressing introduction. Hope everyone is staying safe during these crazy times. :)

Luis

I'm Luis, from Mexico. AKA SrLudwig. I've been trying to make a living online for more than 10 years, I've had some success; but sadly, not a lot.

The last few months because of Covid-19 the economic situation has been really bad for me (as it's been for most of the world, I'm sure.) I've been really frustrated and demotivated.

I joined this forum because I'm hoping to learn new ways of making money online, maybe make new friends who I can work with, I don't know.

Anyway, sorry for the depressing introduction. Hope everyone is staying safe during these crazy times. :)

Luis
Hi, Luis! Welcome aboard.

COVID-19 really made lots of us depressed, so you are definitely not alone here. But it is better to look forward with optimism, I think.

Good luck with learning new tricks here and start getting nice profit! If you are interested — I'll be glad to help you with traffic tracking matters. Contact me, if you are interested. :)

Enjoy your time here!

Hi, Luis and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I've had some success; but sadly, not a lot.

As @T J Tutor said, we will help you as much as we possibly can.

If you need some inspiration and motivation, the Success and Bragging forum might help. Also, you can check out the Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials to see if there's a particular method that peaks your interest. ;)

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Luis! Your new start can begin now, good things ahead. :)

MI
Back