The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone

deniafe

affiliate
Hello from Nigeria. Happy new year everyone! I'm really excited to begin this journey here. I'm completely new to CPA and I've decided to go mobile. I know I will learn a lot. I'm going to take time to go through the forum and read on mobile CPA to get some of the golden tips here.
Heard of mobile immersion, has anyone had real success stories with it? I would really appreciate if anyone can share their first hand, personal experience. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @deniafe !

Mobile Immersion is a program created by our own master of mobile - @cashmoneyaffiliate :) You can read about it, plus the 5 star reviews on his resource page.

There are many posts about it: Search Results for Query: mobile immersion | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!
I have actually realized this. I've been reading through the forum and he seems quite popular. Thanks

Hi deniafe , welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @deniafe !

Mobile Immersion is a program created by our own master of mobile - @cashmoneyaffiliate :) You can read about it, plus the 5 star reviews on his resource page.

There are many posts about it: Search Results for Query: mobile immersion | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thank you for the shout out @azgold :)

Also if you have a question on mobile CPA you can always create a thread on here and shout me out with @username

banners
Back