The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone!

mcstratton

affiliate
Hi everyone,

My name is Jeffrey Stratton. I have had my hand in internet marketing since 2005. Back in 2005 I got hit with a health issue which resulted me taking a leave of absence from a promising career in the banking industry and eventually losing that opportunity. I began to research the internet and began to build a website, secure a product that I could dropship and start selling those products. Things were going well and then my supplier sold the business to a big-name online retailer that put myself and others out of business in a blink of an eye. In 2007 I got involved in an MLM and did that for 5 years spending more money than what money I was bringing in (sound familiar?). In 2012 I went full circle and started absorbing as much I could about internet marketing and affiliate marketing. After chasing all of the "shiny objects"; I fall short of becoming a success story. Currently I'm receiving coaching from Henry Gold and I have also started a CPA course by William Souza. I'm excited about both opportunities and what the future has in store for me. My hope is to become a success in this business. It is a pleasure to be a part of this forum and I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning from all of you. Have an awesome day/night :)

Hi everyone,

My name is Jeffrey Stratton. I have had my hand in internet marketing since 2005. Back in 2005 I got hit with a health issue which resulted me taking a leave of absence from a promising career in the banking industry and eventually losing that opportunity. I began to research the internet and began to build a website, secure a product that I could dropship and start selling those products. Things were going well and then my supplier sold the business to a big-name online retailer that put myself and others out of business in a blink of an eye. In 2007 I got involved in an MLM and did that for 5 years spending more money than what money I was bringing in (sound familiar?). In 2012 I went full circle and started absorbing as much I could about internet marketing and affiliate marketing. After chasing all of the "shiny objects"; I fall short of becoming a success story. Currently I'm receiving coaching from Henry Gold and I have also started a CPA course by William Souza. I'm excited about both opportunities and what the future has in store for me. My hope is to become a success in this business. It is a pleasure to be a part of this forum and I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning from all of you. Have an awesome day/night :)

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @mcstratton ! It looks like you have a couple of coaches. Are they for two different ventures?

We have an abundance of Newbies as well as experienced marketers and they are all ready to help and share. We all look forward to hearing more from you on your progress and contributions to the community.

T J

banners
Back