The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Victor, I am an affiliate marketer. I registered to learn more about IM, and maybe I can share some knowledge with you too.

It's great to have you with us @Shtrumphu and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We have loads of great folks here that love to learn, so we welcome with open arms any contributions you can make to others successes. As well, there are many opportunities to learn from our members in our sub-forums and in our DOJO!

Hope to see you often in our community!

T J

Hey KSixJeremy, I found the forum from a Google search. I don't necessarily focus on only 1 type, I started in 2009 with phisycal goods but didn't work well, it was an inhouse marketing program for electronic cigarettes, then after seeing hundreds of Clickbank products landing pages I started promoting digital products, I applied what I saw from other affiliates and made my first passive income website. Afterwards, I stumbled upon programs like Shareasale, and some other European programs, and since then I promote different products like electronics and clothing.
In the past months, I tried to start with CPA, but didnt exactly had the time to work on it. I also am an SEO enthusiast, and had some succes, even did SEO for clients. I still have a hard time deciding if it is a mistake to try different things, if I should focus on only one... what do you guys think?

banners
Back