The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone , Talaat from Egypt

GunDizer

affiliate
Hi everyone , I am Talaat and i am from Egypt i came cuz i am interested in internet marketing and making money online.

I hope i can benefit from this community as i can and give it back when i became good marketer :)

Hi everyone , I am Talaat and i am from Egypt

Hello @GunDizer and we welcome you to the AffiliateFix! Thank you for joining our community.

i came cuz i am interested in internet marketing and making money online.

That's what we all do here. We are addicted to it.

I hope i can benefit from this community as i can and give it back when i became good marketer :)

For every Newbie, we recommend the following to get you up and running:

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Hello @GunDizer and we welcome you to the AffiliateFix! Thank you for joining our community.

That's what we all do here. We are addicted to it.

For every Newbie, we recommend the following to get you up and running:

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Thanks a lot @tjtutor for the beautiful advice , I will start with the info you provided here for sure.

MI
Back