The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

hi everyone newbie affiliate

hit649

affiliate
I am new to affiliate marketing pls help in getting started do I need a website if yes pls tell me where to get it cheaply or for free which affiliate programe is a good money earner and which niche program is good which I can join.

Hi There,

Welcome to the affiliate marketing world.

There are many ways to get started with affiliate marketing.
The quickest way to get free website using SynthaSite. These guys have really cool templates for affiliates and easy to follow steps to create website.

Remember getting a website is not important. Its important to lay out a plan. There are millions of products and categories that you can promote as affiliate program.

You first step should be to choose what you want to promote.

If you want to promote digital products then the best option is to register for Clickbank. If you want to promote physical products and brand names then register for commission junction, linkshare, pepperjamnetwork or amazon.

Once you have decided what to promote and registered with one of these website you second step will be to create a website or you can just promote the link using cheap payperclick traffic.

Start writing articles and post it to article directories like Ezinearticles or create a squidoo or hubpages for your articles with the right keywords.

One insider tip to marketing affiliate program is to create a product review video and upload it on youtube.

While i agree that you do not need a website to get into affiliate marketing, i believe it is better to have one.

The superaffiliates all have there own sites

Squidoo, hubpages, article marketing in all its forms are generally used to drive traffic to your own website

Problem with Squidoo is you are creating great content and putting it on someone else's website and then you have to share the revenue generated!!

Do not get me wrong, squidoo is great if used right but any serious affiliate marketer should get a website of there own.

And because it is your business, going cheap or free is just not an option

MI
Back