Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I do not care.

• Yes, But should add more designs.

• Total voters

Opntshirt

affiliate
First, thank everyone who followed My topics.
I am an individual, Call me Mr. Luffy, I am very passionate about the genre Japanese animation, like One Piece, Naruto, Son Goku, ... Or film genre of science fiction Mavel, Dc, ... We can say from the time I was in elementary school. Surely more you will like me.
Therefore, I decided to participate in the design of t-shirts Manga for fan. Not just to make money, but I want to pursue my hobby.
At present I have a website of their Manga T Shirt: http://opntshirt.com/
It is in the process of improvement (at the moment). T-shirts with the hottest models on Naruto, Luffy, Son Goku, Mavel, Fairy tail, ...
In the coming time I will invest more, more diverse samples to wepsite really is the best choice for Manga fans tshirt.
I hope you will support me.
Thanks so much!

Attachments

• front (86).jpg
    front (86).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 209.jpg
    209.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
First, thank everyone who followed My topics.
I am an individual, Call me Mr. Luffy, I am very passionate about the genre Japanese animation, like One Piece, Naruto, Son Goku, ... Or film genre of science fiction Mavel, Dc, ... We can say from the time I was in elementary school. Surely more you will like me.
Therefore, I decided to participate in the design of t-shirts Manga for fan. Not just to make money, but I want to pursue my hobby.
At present I have a website of their Manga T Shirt: http://opntshirt.com/
It is in the process of improvement (at the moment). T-shirts with the hottest models on Naruto, Luffy, Son Goku, Mavel, Fairy tail, ...
In the coming time I will invest more, more diverse samples to wepsite really is the best choice for Manga fans tshirt.
I hope you will support me.
Thanks so much!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Opntshirt !

What brings you to AffiliateFix?

Are you here to promote your business, or are you here to learn about marketing?

T J

MI
Back