The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone from Germany!

Heiko

affiliate
Hello People of AffiliateFix

I am Heiko, 21 y/o and i am from Germany! I am a internet marketer since 2016 and my main incomes currently are from my Youtube Channel and promoting adult offers! Besides that i also have a offline job (apprenticeship), but it only gives me 1/6 of the income i am currently making online :p - I have learned a lot over the years in several other forums! But why not expand that knowledge and get to know some other communities? That's why i registered here. I hope i can learn a lot of new stuff, share my thoughts and maybe even help other people on here if they have a question. I am trying to get into media buying (especially for adult offers) so this forum should be a great oppurtunity to learn new stuff!

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

best regards
Heiko

Hi Heiko, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

I am Heiko, 21 y/o and i am from Germany! I am a internet marketer since 2016 and my main incomes currently are from my Youtube Channel and promoting adult offers! Besides that i also have a offline job (apprenticeship), but it only gives me 1/6 of the income i am currently making online :p - I have learned a lot over the years in several other forums! But why not expand that knowledge and get to know some other communities? That's why i registered here. I hope i can learn a lot of new stuff, share my thoughts and maybe even help other people on here if they have a question. I am trying to get into media buying (especially for adult offers) so this forum should be a great oppurtunity to learn new stuff!

best regards
Heiko
Welcome to AF
Do you know you can also buy traffic to boost your YouTube Views

You can add us on Skype: mk.mahto for more detailed information and various types of traffic

best regards
Heiko
welcome around homie!

MI
Back