Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone! ClDMarket here!

Hi everyone, just joined!
I'm webdesigner, found this great forums by John Crestani's mention on
one of his webinars i was attending not long ago. Hope to make great friends
and start a great journey into AM.
Thanks !!!

Johns a great success. I know many who have earned big with his guidance.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @cldmarket and welcome to AFix!

How may we help you get started on your journey? Do you already know where you want to begin?

If you ever have questions (and you will), don't hesitate to ask! Just start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will help you.

Hey @cldmarket, great to have you aboard!

I'm sure you'll enhance your Internet Marketing knowledge by the various forms that we are discussing here in our forums.

Looking forward to see you around the forums! ;)

Marc, Azgold, thank you both for your warm welcome, yes i went through the wiki and i manage with most of the
terms and glossary, i worked before on the mobile payments market industry for a couple of years and some of the
terms are basically the same thing, i will start posting some questions about split testing and other small ones but
i'm almost ready to start, and to tell you the truth, like Malan Darras says, I'm obsessed ! Thanks guys

Thanks Marc, i already make way to get totally inmerse on this new chapter in my life, being a webdesigner and internet machine-like saavy guy for 10 or more years it was a complete waste not to try out, i feel i have a great future, i landed here to learn and i'm open minded to everything, i will invest hours in getting that knowledge on my being. It's a new start
and a new neighborhood for me, plus i have a Sunny disposition :)

MI
Back