The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, everybody

Fixer2020

affiliate
Hi,
I'm not good in introducing myself but I will try my best. My name is Zack and I can describe myself as social media marketer ( my main source of income online ) and graphic designer. I'm managing some social media profiles which I monetize mostly by sponsored posts but also I manage social media profiles for few companies in my city. As I already wrote I'm graphic designer for over 6 years, it helps me a lot with social media marketing.
I registered on AffiliateFix to learn some new things and of course to be a good member of AffiliateFix community. :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Lot's of input here on social media --some may be useful to you ;) Feel free to comment

Welcome here and good luck .If you have s little succes with what you do then find ways to scale it : work harder and create more content ,learn new things in your field to become as best as you can

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Zack!

social media marketer

This forum might be a natural fit for you: Social Media

I registered on AffiliateFix to learn some new things and of course to be a good member of AffiliateFix community.

Awesome! We'll help you however we can and we always appreciate good members. :)

Is there anything special you're hoping to learn about first? Maybe we can suggest some place to start.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Zach!

MI
Back