Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WP-Script

Affiliate Program
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
WP-Script
WP-Script Affiliate Program
I'm Sebastien from WP-Script which is offering the best WordPress solution to create profitable adult sites. I hope to help on this forum thanks to my expertise in WordPress ;)

I'm Sebastien from WP-Script which is offering the best WordPress solution to create profitable adult sites. I hope to help on this forum thanks to my expertise in WordPress ;)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You have a product that will fit nicely into our new marketplace and with a listing there you can then promote you product in the community.

The Marketplace is brand new and in BETA. We are just getting underway and will promoting the Marketplace beginning in a week or so. Get in while there are no fees.

GO HERE and watch the video. It shows you how quick and easy it is to become an approved vendor here and once approved and listed you will receive a copy of our promotion policies.

Hi Wp-Script, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix, @WP-Script !

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources or Marketplace section. This is not optional, so you'll want to follow the instructions given you above by @T J Tutor . Then you will have vendor privileges.

An official listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 92,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back