The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everybody

sylon

affiliate
Hi all, this is my introduction thread, I have been around the internet a couple of years now, I first started with a little startup based on deal aggregation and clasification (deals type groupon), because of that I started digging about way to promote my business etc, so the thing is that I ended up learning SEO, and eventhough it didn't worked out great for the business I also made some microniche affiliate sites that worked pretty well, some months over 2K€. I have also done some pretty cool stuff in the social network space, specially with twitter, where I have some pretty big niche accounts and also bots networks. I have done a lot of automation things too.

Right now I am starting in CPA, CPL etc, with facebook ads, zeropark, popads etc, and that is what brings me here, I want to learn tons of stuff about it and make a good living out of it.

Right now I am in my 3rd week on this and what I have now is a negative campaign in popads, some negative campaigns at facebook too, and a campaign in facebook that started at a 20% ROI and manage to improve performance to a 500% but I still need to scale it...and that is the next challenge.

Hope to learn a lot from the forum!

Hi all, this is my introduction thread,

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @sylon , it's great to have you join us.

I have been around the internet a couple of years now, I first started with a little startup based on deal aggregation and clasification (deals type groupon), because of that I started digging about way to promote my business etc, so the thing is that I ended up learning SEO, and eventhough it didn't worked out great for the business I also made some microniche affiliate sites that worked pretty well, some months over 2K€. I have also done some pretty cool stuff in the social network space, specially with twitter, where I have some pretty big niche accounts and also bots networks. I have done a lot of automation things too.

We all got stuck in the beginning shuffling around to find our entry point.

Right now I am starting in CPA, CPL etc, with facebook ads, zeropark, popads etc, and that is what brings me here, I want to learn tons of stuff about it and make a good living out of it.

Right now I am in my 3rd week on this and what I have now is a negative campaign in popads, some negative campaigns at facebook too, and a campaign in facebook that started at a 20% ROI and manage to improve performance to a 500% but I still need to scale it...and that is the next challenge.

Hope to learn a lot from the forum!

Looks like you've got game and you are learning to get it done. Taking action is the number one most important factor. We have many marketers at every level and I am certain you will find great contributions that will help you scale up and improve.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Thanks man!!
Welcome to the AffiliateFix @sylon , it's great to have you join us.

We all got stuck in the beginning shuffling around to find our entry point.

Looks like you've got game and you are learning to get it done. Taking action is the number one most important factor. We have many marketers at every level and I am certain you will find great contributions that will help you scale up and improve.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back