“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi community

• Thread starter FIlippo Meneghello
  • Start date
F

FIlippo Meneghello

Hi there and thanks for this amazing forum

I'm the co-founder of Widetraffic Ad Platform

I'm here to present our new platform, that you can use if you sign up in our website Ad network | Free of charge| For advertisers and for affiliates

We need merchants looking to advertise with us to generate sales, leads or simply use the ppc or the cpm features.

Hey we pay affiliates instantly with PayPal from 1 GPB...

Hi there and thanks for this amazing forum.
I'm the co-founder of Widetraffic Ad Platform

I'm here to present our new platform, that you can use if you sign up in our website Ad network | Free of charge| For advertisers and for affiliates

We need merchants looking to advertise with us to generate sales, leads or simply use the ppc or the cpm features.

Hey we pay affiliates instantly with PayPal from 1 GPB...

Welcome to the AffiliateFIx @FIlippo Meneghello !

Please pitch your product and company in the follwong to places:

1. You can submit your company at the following link to be approved by our Admin to be included in our official Resources area of the forum: How To Get Your Resource Listed

2. Also, the Buy, Sell or Trade forum offers a additional opportunities for you to build relationships with special offers on a frequent basis.

Also, I recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers, and reps from every field. Being a Dojo member allows for you as a rep to grab the attention of other DOJO members.

As well, posting guides, case studies, and helping out members often will get their attention and keep your company in the minds of the members.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

MI
Back