The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

hi, back into affiliate marketing during covid

showmethemoney

affiliate
Hi

I've done affiliate marketing before, made around $2000 a month from some sites that I seo'd back in 2012 ish. Then panda and penguin happened, and it decimated all my income and I had to find some way to make a living.

Did some offline businesses and then covid messed that up (temporarily for lockdown). I luckily kept all my sites running and some of them were converting $5/$10 a month.

I decided to read up on SEO, learn about google stacking, rys, ifttt etc and managed to get some of these sites ranking in top 10. Managed to get around $500 / month so far.

I'm kicking myself, why I didn't do this sooner because even just $500 a month over 8 years is a lot of money. But I guess nobody really knew what panda and penguin went after, nobody knew how to get past it.

So here I am.

I was a member for a secret business torrent site, where I downloaded some courses (don't dm me about them). I got fed up of SEO forums that don't know what they're doing, half of them are there to sell their link building services. I wanted to join a forum focused around making money and learn how I can scale up my operations.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
SEO game has changed a lot since then. Anything is possible (with regard to SEO) but consider buying ads for either affiliate stuff or even direct sale of products. If you filter the ads via a redirect domain when your SEO target domain gets the traffic --the traffic's metrics can be good ...

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I wanted to join a forum focused around making money and learn how I can scale up my operations.

This is where your focus should always be! The core should be paid traffic and SEO should be secondary, possibly tertiary, as a traffic source because it is never targeted traffic.

Welcome back! A lot of things has changed because of the covid (I've been working with the Dating vertical mainly and now it's not feeling great, to say the least)
Let's hope for the best! Good luck to you, man!

Hi

I've done affiliate marketing before, made around $2000 a month from some sites that I seo'd back in 2012 ish. Then panda and penguin happened, and it decimated all my income and I had to find some way to make a living.

Did some offline businesses and then covid messed that up (temporarily for lockdown). I luckily kept all my sites running and some of them were converting $5/$10 a month.

I decided to read up on SEO, learn about google stacking, rys, ifttt etc and managed to get some of these sites ranking in top 10. Managed to get around $500 / month so far.

I'm kicking myself, why I didn't do this sooner because even just $500 a month over 8 years is a lot of money. But I guess nobody really knew what panda and penguin went after, nobody knew how to get past it.

So here I am.

I was a member for a secret business torrent site, where I downloaded some courses (don't dm me about them). I got fed up of SEO forums that don't know what they're doing, half of them are there to sell their link building services. I wanted to join a forum focused around making money and learn how I can scale up my operations.

Welcome back to affiliate marketing! Of course it's always changing, but it looks like it won't be a problem for you to keep your great shape :)

Good luck there! If you have any questions about affiliate marketing tools — don't hesitate and contact me :)

MI
Back