The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all!

CostasL

affiliate
Hi guys,

I am Costas, I am not new in the business but I am not that old as well.
I am basically a retail eCommerce expert.
Although I have kept an eye in internet/affiliate marketing etc for the past 4 years, reading, studying, experimenting, it was the last year I have been getting with the business in a more serious way.

I own an IM blog, a few niche websites, a growing mailing list and a youtube channel and of course lots of social media presence of all these.

Happy to find you, I hope to learn more things in here and maybe I will help too.

Hello CostasL. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi guys,

I am Costas, I am not new in the business but I am not that old as well.
I am basically a retail eCommerce expert.
Although I have kept an eye in internet/affiliate marketing etc for the past 4 years, reading, studying, experimenting, it was the last year I have been getting with the business in a more serious way.

I own an IM blog, a few niche websites, a growing mailing list and a youtube channel and of course lots of social media presence of all these.

Happy to find you, I hope to learn more things in here and maybe I will help too.

It's great to have you with us @CostasL , welcome to AffiliateFix!

eCommerce is surging again. All the super affiliates are back on the bandwagon with it and pushing all sorts of content and courses. Everything in this business seems to have its hi-lited moments and at the moment it seems to be eCommerce.

you can certainly look forward to some grateful members when you share your experiences in the field.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back