The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all.

Andy SMith

affiliate
Hi everybody.

I've just registered and look forward to getting to know some new people and hopefully can offer some help.

I started working online on a full time basis in 1992 and am still going :)

Herbalife was where I started out and stayed with them for many years, but due to personal circumstances I had to give it all up and relocated 250 miles from Lancashire in England to Swansea in Wales. Since the move I have done lots of SEO, affiliate marketing and several MLM's. I now have many income streams and am just getting started on email marketing which I wish I had started doing from day 1 to work alongside everything else I was doing because I would probably have a million subscribers by now.

Andy

Hi guys.

My affiliate experience is different to what this forum is for I believe has I have always used attraction marketing gained from my MLM experience to recruit people for monthly subscription offers, but am now looking to list build and market to a large audience as opposed to individuals through relationship building. I plan to include that into my list building, but am here to learn all about how to really drive large numbers of traffic to offers which will not require me to walk people through training of how to use their purchase if that makes sense.

Any advice would be great and feel free to start from scratch :)

I am building a blog which is based around making money online using mainly MLM opportunities or investments/passive income. I would also like to help people with affiliate marketing once I can establish myself in this area. I've started creating several ebooks to help people with lead generation using sales funnels and autoresponders plus methods I used in MLM and am planning to build a training site for members which will be free with an upgrade option to allow paid members access to higher level training and an opportunity to resell the membership as an affiliate and earn a residual income.

For now though list building and learning new methods to drive traffic is priority, so would love to learn from you guys that are creating an income from affiliate marketing.

Andy

Just to add. I had only heard of Clickbank and JVZoo prior to yesterday when I joined the entrepreneur forum which is how I found this forum. It appears there are many affiliate and JV networks now, so I would like to understand and get to know others too.

you are right
building a list is so important
to do that now it take a lot of money to get subscribers i think you already know that and the traffic is expensive but still there is opportunity for you to build a solid list of subscribers .
+
auto responders are expensive have you came up with some solution for that

you are right
building a list is so important
to do that now it take a lot of money to get subscribers i think you already know that and the traffic is expensive but still there is opportunity for you to build a solid list of subscribers .
+
auto responders are expensive have you came up with some solution for that

I have around 500k email and contact details on a database that I have taken from all my previous ops in the past. These are all leads and team members I've had over the past several years. I know they are cold now, but still plan to work on them and see if I can re-connect with many. Has I mentioned I've created some of my own ebooks and plan on doing many more. These will be used to tempt people to join my mailing list by giving them away. I will also put them for sale on my site, so that it shows value for joining. No doubt many will just join for the free gifts, but I'm hoping to keep them on the list with lots of value before offering affiliate offers although I've got some in the ebooks as well.

I do know a guy that is regarded as the top solo provider and can get a nice discount, so may try some solo ads, but like you say, they do cost and I don't want to put much money in because I'm looking to create a step by step plan for others to follow for free or low cost because I have a large social media following and can get good numbers in for something like that. I'm also planning on getting my blog highly ranked by the end of the year at no cost and will also get some links highly ranked using various techniques that rank well such as youtube, facebook pages etc. Review pages work really well in MLM, so I will also use that tactic.

Many of the opportunities I'm involved in have built-in autoresponders, so never needed them before, but I have taken out trial offers with several to test them all and set up a few dummy runs. For now I'm just using mailchimp free version, but will be looking to upgrade to a paid option soon.

Hi everybody.

Hello @Andy SMith , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I've just registered and look forward to getting to know some new people and hopefully can offer some help.

I started working online on a full time basis in 1992 and am still going :)

Herbalife was where I started out and stayed with them for many years, but due to personal circumstances I had to give it all up and relocated 250 miles from Lancashire in England to Swansea in Wales. Since the move I have done lots of SEO, affiliate marketing and several MLM's. I now have many income streams and am just getting started on email marketing which I wish I had started doing from day 1 to work alongside everything else I was doing because I would probably have a million subscribers by now.

Andy

Lots of goodness in your history, it certainly seems you can email marketing with some ease.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back