The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi All.

dan johnson

affiliate
I've been spending about the last 2 months running campaigns, but I haven't had anything profitable yet. I've spent about $1000 on traffic and got about $700 revenue. It seems like I try a new offer and I get conversions right away and i'm profitable, then it stops converting and I end up spending more than I made. This is my full time job, so I'm gonna continue learning and figuring out how to get profitable.

Cool So why Don't u focus on one Thing Cus If u work on a lot of things at one time u can lost
Focus = Power
That's My advice To U
Cus There is money is ppl,pps,ppc/(pat per call) so u juts pick one and try with it until u have profitable campaigns

Yes. Thats the conclusion that I've reached as well. Part of the reason I found this website is to figure out which I should focus on. Which verticals and which traffic sources.

Hi, @dan johnson and welcome!

You did well for first campaigns with no training. As @tyoussef said, it's better to focus on one vertical and traffic source until you master it. Then expand to the next and so on.

Which vertical and traffic source, no one can tell you. All they can say is what works for them. You need to hone your skills and test, split test, analyze your data and make as informed a decision as you can from what you know.

Some suggested reading for you:

Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Also check the individual forums, i.e. Pay Per Call, or whatever area you're interested in to start. And whenever you need help or have questions, simply start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will come to your aid. :)

I've been spending about the last 2 months running campaigns, but I haven't had anything profitable yet. I've spent about $1000 on traffic and got about $700 revenue. It seems like I try a new offer and I get conversions right away and i'm profitable, then it stops converting and I end up spending more than I made. This is my full time job, so I'm gonna continue learning and figuring out how to get profitable.

It's great to have you join us @dan johnson ! Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

Looks like you are getting some great guidance already. Maybe gt a thread going in the Newbies Helpdesk, you will get more responses.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back