The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all!

Moonboy

Hey guys,

I've been looking around on this forum for a while now and decided to sign up to become an active member of this forum. Main reason for this is because I want to become more active in starting my own online marketing / affiliate activities again.

A short introduction
I started working for a lead generator 5,5 years ago. I've been managing various marketing channels there, but mainly affiliates (an in-house affiliate program and various affiliate networks) and native ads. Did some Facebook Ads as well, although I wouldn't call that my expertise. Eventually I became the manager of the performance marketing team, while still doing hands-on work with native, affiliates and a bit of FB Ads.

I've been running native ads on an ecom store I had for a while as well, although that one slowly died out and I didn't really put too much effort in it again to keep it going with other products etc.

My goals
Like I mentioned, I want to become more active as an affiliate myself. I see all the results I get for the company I worked for, but as an employee you never receive those big numbers in your bankaccount yourself.

Problem is; when I worked for a company, we had big budgets we could use to test, optimize and scale. Since I don't have big budgets myself yet, I've been looking to get into Push Ads, since the CPC is much lower and you need less budget to test etc.

Also, we only did home improvement, mainly solar. So I'll need to do some research on the verticals I'm planning to run. I'll probably start out with sweeps, dating or utilities (anti-virus etc.) depending on which vertical seems most accessible / profitable.

Anyways, long story short, while looking all these things up I ended up here and I figured out I might as well just register and become active here. I will start a thread in the 'Follow alongs and online journeys' as well to document my progress.

If you have any questions let me know, otherwise we'll see each other around on this forum!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

The way I see it: You have the benefit of experience gained by the use of someone else's bankroll ;)
That should help you to limit your losses a lot --and maximize your gains.

Can't learn that listening to YouTube MMO /s

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

The way I see it: You have the benefit of experience gained by the use of someone else's bankroll ;)
That should help you to limit your losses a lot --and maximize your gains.

Can't learn that listening to YouTube MMO /s

Thanks mate.

Yes I'm going in this quite some steps ahead, that's how I see it as well and it will definitely help me to get things going :)

Welcome to this community! And don't forget to say how's your expe here so far?

- Samira
Thanks!

I suppose you meant my experience here so far? I've read useful info here so far and there seem to be quite some people from ad networks/affiliate tools etc. active on here. Although not all active topics seem to be relevant for me, I'll try to check out the updates that are relevant for me.

That's so right, I noticed that recently discussed topic are usually irrelevant (about the last three weeks), apparently active members are already busy since it's December .. Christmas deals .. and the new year as well .. you know, I -myself- barely find time for forums, yet I'm trying to stay active ..

- Samira

That's so right, I noticed that recently discussed topic are usually irrelevant (about the last three weeks), apparently active members are already busy since it's December .. Christmas deals .. and the new year as well .. you know, I -myself- barely find time for forums, yet I'm trying to stay active ..

- Samira
Yes that's what I noticed as well. So it will probably become more active here after New Years?

Hey guys,

I've been looking around on this forum for a while now and decided to sign up to become an active member of this forum. Main reason for this is because I want to become more active in starting my own online marketing / affiliate activities again.

A short introduction
I started working for a lead generator 5,5 years ago. I've been managing various marketing channels there, but mainly affiliates (an in-house affiliate program and various affiliate networks) and native ads. Did some Facebook Ads as well, although I wouldn't call that my expertise. Eventually I became the manager of the performance marketing team, while still doing hands-on work with native, affiliates and a bit of FB Ads.

I've been running native ads on an ecom store I had for a while as well, although that one slowly died out and I didn't really put too much effort in it again to keep it going with other products etc.

My goals
Like I mentioned, I want to become more active as an affiliate myself. I see all the results I get for the company I worked for, but as an employee you never receive those big numbers in your bankaccount yourself.

Problem is; when I worked for a company, we had big budgets we could use to test, optimize and scale. Since I don't have big budgets myself yet, I've been looking to get into Push Ads, since the CPC is much lower and you need less budget to test etc.

Also, we only did home improvement, mainly solar. So I'll need to do some research on the verticals I'm planning to run. I'll probably start out with sweeps, dating or utilities (anti-virus etc.) depending on which vertical seems most accessible / profitable.

Anyways, long story short, while looking all these things up I ended up here and I figured out I might as well just register and become active here. I will start a thread in the 'Follow alongs and online journeys' as well to document my progress.

If you have any questions let me know, otherwise we'll see each other around on this forum!
Hi, welcome to the community, always glad to see new members joining, especially the ones that have a clear business goal like you. I believe we will share many useful information and insights in the future. :)

banners
Back