The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all!!

It's me, from Malaysia, working online, selling product services. So how's our recovery from covid19? God bless you all & all the best!
Hi there! Welcome to AffiliateFix! :affiliatefix:

Covid is a real stress for all of us, also in financial matters. But now I hope for the best! How are you?

Also, if you are a product seller, you may be interested in our tracking services, check us out ;)

Good luck!

Hi there! Welcome to AffiliateFix! :affiliatefix:

Covid is a real stress for all of us, also in financial matters. But now I hope for the best! How are you?

Also, if you are a product seller, you may be interested in our tracking services, check us out ;)

Good luck!
trackwill? I will read for it then, thank you for the info, nice to know you & may we have mutual interest in business

Thanks ,well i think they are too many lies around this corona thing .But i am glad that its start to stop and i think pretty soon we will come back to normal amd even stronger

Hello @nhance123 , welcome to affiliatefix.

The word recovery can only be used when there is vaccination, until that its pure survival of the fittest and adaptability to new environment.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We are definitely in unusual times. Stay safe, stay healthy, prosper in your business. :)

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back