The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all!

Zezze

affiliate
Im a 46 years old man from Sweden and work a lot with affiliate and things around it.
Im looking for friends and other people like me that likes to be affiliate and make money from it. And of course am i looking for people interested like me in a new affiliate-opportunity.

Also hope to here a little about your succefull storys in the affiliate world.

Kind regards Zezze

You need to be more clear, what do you mean by new affiliate opportunity? I fail to comprehend what you're actually looking for.

You need to be more clear, what do you mean by new affiliate opportunity? I fail to comprehend what you're actually looking for.
Sry about that.
I would like to know what you are working with and how it works for you.

Then if anyone have started with some new afffiliatebussiness lately that can be something for me to!
I have just started with a new business my self but i believe that there must be more good opportunitys outhere, so i thought i could compare so with yours and it can help me decide whats best for me/us. I believe that there is a lot more for me to learn, and to get there i need to try different things to see problems and good parts of it. So im reading a lot about alot to learn. ;-)

Kind regards Zezze

Hi, Zezze, welcome to AffiliateFix!

There are soooo many affiliate opportunities here for you. If you're looking for an affiliate network or program, you'll find lots of those in the Resources section.

Im looking for friends and other people like me that likes to be affiliate and make money from it.

More than 100,000 of them here. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back