The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi all!

K.Hoogje

Hi people,

My name is Kevin, living in the Netherlands. I am currently an full-time IT-Support Engineer at a offshore company, its ok i like my job :). This year i started to learn domaining (still learning off course:p) few weeks ago i made my first success sale, bought expired domain for $12 and sold it for $100 yeah it is not much but i realized that i made some profit. I had some websites running with affiliate links (Clickbank, Infolinks, adwords) but never got much in to it.
Until i saw this forum and did some more research.

Anyway nice to meet you all! ;)

Hi people, My name is Kevin, living in the Netherlands.

Hey there @K.Hoogje , welcome the AffiliateFix! It's awesome that you have joined us. I've always wanted to visit that part of the world. One of these days I'll get there.

I am currently an full-time IT-Support Engineer at a offshore company, its ok i like my job .

It's great to have a level of stability when entering this industry. I was in software development and Real Estate when i got my online career started up.

This year i started to learn domaining (still learning off course:p) few weeks ago i made my first success sale, bought expired domain for $12 and sold it for $100 yeah it is not much but i realized that i made some profit. I had some websites running with affiliate links (Clickbank, Infolinks, adwords) but never got much in to it.
Until i saw this forum and did some more research.

Looks like you got your feet wet. Now, it's time to dive in head first.

Do you have a plan for a more well defined entry into this business?

Here are a few recommendations I offer up to Newbies. I am sure some of this you know.

Every business needs a plan, a schedule for research, learning, and execution as well as a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of goals I always share with Newbies:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Thank you! @tjtutor . A great benefit of my work is that i spend like 5 hours everyday learning and researching affiliate marketing. I really want to grow up and learn everything, like i do with domaining. This evening i am going to join the "Dojo"

banners
Back