The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all ,wish you the best.This is my project

MrEmporio

affiliate
Hi I'm currently in the project to make some money with Affiliate marketing without paying for ads...and it's really hard to do so.. Any help appreciated.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
That's possible but the odds are against you. A lot of hard work then patience and time ;)

Wealth is capital. You mean revenue with little profit?
No i mean that i was born with the talent to see profit opportunities everywhere,thus for e.x when i hear ''news'' about something i know what to do to make money.
Yes wealth is capital.But by Capital i meant the buying power to invest in something that will produce more wealth.
Either way engaging in affiliate marketing without investing is like shooting ''ducks'' with blanks.:)

You can try to create content onna blog or youtune channel that its beneficial for tour audience amd monetize it with some affiliate offers

i was born with the talent to see profit opportunities everywhere,thus for e.x when i hear ''news'' about something i know what to do to make money.

Nobody is born with this capacity. Like all of life, it is about learning.

If you have a talent to see profit opportunities, then you would be employing paid traffic to earn in this industry.

I'm currently in the project to make some money with Affiliate marketing without paying for ads...and it's really hard to do so.

That is why paid traffic is the real game in this business! It returns profits immediately!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm currently in the project to make some money with Affiliate marketing without paying for ads

This
\/ \/
You can try to create content onna blog or youtune channel that its beneficial for tour audience amd monetize it with some affiliate offers

If you have money to invest in paid ads, that's the best and fastest way to test and optimize for profit. Otherwise, you're gonna have to invest a bunch of time and money doing content and/or social and video marketing.

Whichever you decide, good luck and let us know if you need any help or have questions. As T J Tutor said, creating a journey is the best way to get help for each step as you go through your campaign.

Enjoy the forums! :)

banners
Back