The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi all , I'm here

Guru Sam

affiliate
I'm Guru Sam , I'm in affiliate business 2 years ago , i tried Apps re-skinning, i created Marketing Software , now i'm starting my Drop-shipping business , any question i'm open to answer it , Knowledge trading is my goal

@Guru Sam ; welcome to websitefix.
Please be careful on not breaking the rules of the forum, so we keep the forum clean. I recommend you to write about your company and services under resources tab which will be very help full to all and free

Thanks and we look forward for your valuable sharing to the community.

Hi Guru Sam, Welcome to WebsiteFix.If you Maintain and follow the rolls of this forum,its help you.Without any cost you submit your web link.

I'm Guru Sam , I'm in affiliate business 2 years ago , i tried Apps re-skinning, i created Marketing Software , now i'm starting my Drop-shipping business , any question i'm open to answer it , Knowledge trading is my goal

Hi @Guru Sam , welcome to the new AffiliateFix! We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hiya, @Guru Sam and welcome to the newly revamped AffiliateFix!

We not only have a new design and additional features, we also have given WebsiteFix members a huge hug and pulled them in with us. :) Now you can access all of the information, guides and support for your online endeavours in one handy place.

One of the new features is the Account Upgrade option. It has some cool stuff and the tools are great.

Knowledge trading is my goal

Ours, too. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and invite you to start a thread and let us know, anytime you have a question.

banners
Back