The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HeyHo...

Rexheat

affiliate
Hi Guys,

i´m a German affiliate (38y, m) who is working close with several dating sites in countries like Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Croatia or Serbia.

I´m looking for new ways to get traffic and also for collaborations regarding new products and or traffic exchange.

Lets do this!

Hello @Rexheat ,

Welcome to the forum.
We are a affiliate marketing network , looking forward to share ideas!

@Rexheat - hello and welcome! We have other members from Germany, such nice people.

We have an extensive selection of threads and resources for traffic. Poke around the forums, or do a search (magnifying glass upper right of your screen).

Any questions, just let us know. :)

Hi @Rexheat , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us.

i´m a German affiliate (38y, m) who is working close with several dating sites in countries like Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Croatia or Serbia.

I´m looking for new ways to get traffic and also for collaborations regarding new products and or traffic exchange.

Lets do this!

Loads of great experience there, looking forward to your posts and threads.

We have loads of great members contributing everyday and helping one another reach new levels of success. I'm certain you can forge many new relationships to help you reach your goals.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back