• facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • instagram

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ljtang

affiliate
Hey guys,
My names Lisa. I'm ridiculously new to affiliate marketing but I'm hoping to make it in this scene. I've got an instagram page slowly building up to 700 followers but I'm working on growing it further to promote items and make a little money in the long run. Anyone have any suggestions?

I've also created a facebook fan page account and would like to know how to go about making ads there too.

WELCOME Lisa
thumbsup.png

Newbie Helpdesk
New to affiliate marketing? Ask questions here.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Lisa! :)

I always like to recommend that newbies start with the basics:

WIKI (START HERE)

Also, be sure to take advantage of the Newbie Helpdesk that @Graybeard linked to for you.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I've also created a facebook fan page account and would like to know how to go about making ads there too.

Have you taken a peek at the Social Marketing forum yet?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Lisa!

Hey guys,
My names Lisa. I'm ridiculously new to affiliate marketing but I'm hoping to make it in this scene. I've got an instagram page slowly building up to 700 followers but I'm working on growing it further to promote items and make a little money in the long run. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hey ljtang , you are welcome on the forum, good luck with all this.

MI
Back