The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey..

Yougeen

affiliate
I joined this community a while ago and never posted something :) I'm doing affiliate marketing for a while now but never had long term success, here and there some profitable campaigns. Right now I'm into mobile and promote sweepstakes and mobile offers. I always look for like-minded people who wants to chat and exchange information ;)

-yougeen

Hello Yougeen,

Welcome to the forum!

We are a mobile app in which our users are looking to discover new apps on a daily basis, by providing these members with rewards for them upon installing the app. We mainly work on a cost per install basis for these offers. We would like to know if there is an opportunity for us to collaborate.

Regards,
MeshBean Team

I joined this community a while ago and never posted something

Hi @Yougeen , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I'm doing affiliate marketing for a while now but never had long term success, here and there some profitable campaigns. Right now I'm into mobile and promote sweepstakes and mobile offers. I always look for like-minded people who wants to chat and exchange information ;)

-yougeen

You sound as though you are learning and earning. This is great. This is how we all began. All of us have winners and losers with our campaigns. Just gotta make more winners than losers.

I recommend a follow along for you in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi @Yougeen,

you're right! Sharing is way towards progress. So please don't hesitate asking and answering questions.

Tell us bit more about your experience. Any cool thoughts you can share with us?

P.S. If you're interested in trustful mobile network, just ping me ;)

Hello @Yougeen - welcome! There are so many helpful people on the forum ready to answer your questions :D Check out the Business Centre section of the forum, it's awesome. You can see offers posted by affiliate networks and you can also post when you are looking for an offer.

If you're looking for mobile sweepstakes offers, YTZ has a ton of these offers in all geo's. If you're interested in giving us a test, feel free to sign up for an account. Or get in touch with me on skype: marissa.ytz to get more info!

Good luck!

MI
Back