The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey!

Dylan Deane

affiliate
My name is Dylan, I'm a college student majoring in Web Technologies and minoring in Marketing.

Over the last year I've been building niches sites. I'm currently running three, they aren't anything huge right now but they're growing.

Before niches sites I ran a few Facebook pages but moved on from that. I've done some web development work for clients before so I could expand my experience in that field of expertise.

Right now I'm looking into different Internet marketing techniques so I don't have all my time and money invested into one thing. I really look forward to getting to know everyone and learning as much as possible!

Welcome to Affiliatefix Dylan.

There are always more things to do. I can't wait to read your posts about your experience this past year.

My name is Dylan, I'm a college student majoring in Web Technologies and minoring in Marketing.

Hello @Dylan Deane , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

Over the last year I've been building niches sites. I'm currently running three, they aren't anything huge right now but they're growing.

I love niche sites. I hope we hear more about your exploits on this front.

Before niches sites I ran a few Facebook pages but moved on from that. I've done some web development work for clients before so I could expand my experience in that field of expertise.

Right now I'm looking into different Internet marketing techniques so I don't have all my time and money invested into one thing. I really look forward to getting to know everyone and learning as much as possible!

Loads of great actionable information within this community and members in every field contributing on a daily basis.

Looking forward to your progress, posts, and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See around,

T J

hey Dylan, welcome here.... Nice to hear that you have made niche sites yourself... This is a great forum through which you can learn all the stuff you wanted for your knowledge.. here are experts sitting that can guide you also that where you should invest your money and time so that both don't get wasted... Internet marketing is a very wide and vast knowledge.. you can earn a huge amount of money from internet marketing and huge knowledge from here..........

hey Dylan, welcome here.... Nice to hear that you have made niche sites yourself... This is a great forum through which you can learn all the stuff you wanted for your knowledge.. here are experts sitting that can guide you also that where you should invest your money and time so that both don't get wasted... Internet marketing is a very wide and vast knowledge.. you can earn a huge amount of money from internet marketing and huge knowledge from here..........
Thank you for the welcome! I'm willing to learn as much as possible about internet marketing so anything is helpful

banners
Back