The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey!

Valentozer99

affiliate
Hello!

I'm starting on this way of internet, right now my focus is on SEO but I'm quite tired of it and seeing not much future on Google (for SEOs of course, they obviusly gonna earn more and more every year as company), so gonna try to learn and make a move to paid traffic.

I wanna run my first campaings in these days, I'm now reading info about trackers (thats what I had 0 idea now). It just scares me, when I saw a lot of spaces to put {whatever} on the tracker and on network for buy traffic and the network of offers I got a hearth attack.
So I'm looking for any guide on this way, cause I read a couple of bloggers teaching to use a tracker but noone says nothing about the multiple ways of tracking with {whatever}

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Trackers, or anything in the business, should not scare you. It's just learning a set of symbols to use that represent a data set like a click, a conversion, et al. It's not rocket science, hell it isn't any tougher than 8th grade mathematics.

Trackers are necessary. You cannot succeed in this business without them.

Every tracker comes with training in one way or another. This forum will also compliment your tracking education.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Trackers, or anything in the business, should not scare you. It's just learning a set of symbols to use that represent a data set like a click, a conversion, et al. It's not rocket science, hell it isn't any tougher than 8th grade mathematics.

Trackers are necessary. You cannot succeed in this business without them.

Every tracker comes with training in one way or another. This forum will also compliment your tracking education.

I know, but it goes with me, anything new scares me a bit at the start, but ey, things to do anyways!

I actually have some experience with paid traffic, but it is waaaaay diferent with this, I do some CPA Pin submit years ago, it was so easy to take x2, x3 even some campaings x10 without trackers. Actually, I usually pause campaigns that don't give me atleast x4 (400%) on this times.
Gonna be interesting this way now.

Lets see if I find any good gide that gives me info about all this things into {}{}{} :D

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

This thread with a how-to video by @servandosilva can be really helpful to you, regarding setting up a tracker for a campaign.

Video - Create your first campaign Voluum + Monetizer + Zeropark

Also, you can contact the support of the tracker you use for help.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Trackers use something like Reverse Polish notation (RPN), cid={cid} is translated by the tracking program to cid='literal_CID_value' or 12345 (whatever it is). in programming {} Means do this or in this case resolve this value within the program.

Thanks for your replys @azgold and @Graybeard
I understand it the same day I ask for it, I found like in page 4 of Google (yes, it exist!) this post of Nick Lenihan (don't sharing it cause I cant). Where this guy do what noone other do on their tutorials: explain how it works passing the information from one hand to another, why and how.
Whit that I create the map of all things passing the information one to other and I understand it :)

anything new scares me a bit at the start

That's a false positive. The fear you have is not fear, it is a form of excitement that can cause apprehension because you are trying to convince yourself it's a daunting task. It is not difficult in any way. You run through the basics of a tracker for two or three hours with two or three campaigns and you will have a functioning and reliable knowledge base to continue without any flight/fight response.

This is simple! Period! If the teenagers around the world earning six figures part time in the industry can do it, then you can do it better!

That's a false positive. The fear you have is not fear, it is a form of excitement that can cause apprehension because you are trying to convince yourself it's a daunting task. It is not difficult in any way. You run through the basics of a tracker for two or three hours with two or three campaigns and you will have a functioning and reliable knowledge base to continue without any flight/fight response.

This is simple! Period! If the teenagers around the world earning six figures part time in the industry can do it, then you can do it better!

It is simple when you know what does all things, but when you see an URL with 20 parameters and you don't know what is it, you think that is difficult.
Anyways, on the same day I got it and I'm running couple campaigns already, and I understand it quite well, anyways... you only need to configure one time it per cpa network and traffic site, so not so much to handle.

Hello!

I'm starting on this way of internet, right now my focus is on SEO but I'm quite tired of it and seeing not much future on Google (for SEOs of course, they obviusly gonna earn more and more every year as company), so gonna try to learn and make a move to paid traffic.

I wanna run my first campaings in these days, I'm now reading info about trackers (thats what I had 0 idea now). It just scares me, when I saw a lot of spaces to put {whatever} on the tracker and on network for buy traffic and the network of offers I got a hearth attack.
So I'm looking for any guide on this way, cause I read a couple of bloggers teaching to use a tracker but noone says nothing about the multiple ways of tracking with {whatever}

Hi there! :)

If your question is still relevant check our guides How to start a first campaign in Trackwill?

Also check our service by the link below if you did't choose tracker yet:

Trackwill website

In my opinion a internet marketar should never depend of just 1 single traffic in the begining as its very risky ,later on when you are an expert in your field then you can rely on just a single one .But for starters i think its good to combine 2 : seo and youtube ,youtube and email ,youtube and facebook etc

welcome to affiliate fix and trackers are necessary when you get the hang of affiliate marketing. check us out

MI
Back