The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hey!

Edwin Torres

Hey everyone! My name is Edwin Torres.

Glad to be apart of this community...from looking around it looks like I'll fit right in.

A little about me:

I started on the "make money online" journey when I just 13. I spent hours day after day looking, researching, studying, and implementing as much as I could. This led me to releasing my own software a couple years later on the WarriorForum and getting WSO of The Day.

This was with no preselling, no affiliates, next to no launch experience. It was definitely one of my proudest moments.

Now I'm 18 at the time of writing this post and spend the majority of my time building up my email list and delivering a LOT of value to my subscribers. I also have a couple of plans in the works to release some more products in the future.

Lots of exciting stuff :)

Anyways enough about me.

Glad to be part of AffiliateFix!

Hey everyone! My name is Edwin Torres.

Hello @Edwin Torres , how's it going? Glad to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Glad to be apart of this community...from looking around it looks like I'll fit right in.

A little about me:

I started on the "make money online" journey when I just 13. I spent hours day after day looking, researching, studying, and implementing as much as I could. This led me to releasing my own software a couple years later on the WarriorForum and getting WSO of The Day.

This was with no preselling, no affiliates, next to no launch experience. It was definitely one of my proudest moments.

Now I'm 18 at the time of writing this post and spend the majority of my time building up my email list and delivering a LOT of value to my subscribers. I also have a couple of plans in the works to release some more products in the future.

Lots of exciting stuff :)

Anyways enough about me.

Glad to be part of AffiliateFix!

Wow, cool, sounds like you've got some chops. We have an abundance of marketers at every level. We look forward to your contributions and I am sure we have some experts that can help round out anything new you may look into.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hi Edwin,

Sounds like you have some excellent experience.
Nice blog.

If you have an interest in streaming media devices like Roku or Amazon Fire TV, perhaps we should talk. We just launched an affiliate program for a secure, proprietary device.

Glad to see you here - I just joined as well.

Tim

MI
Back