The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey

andreint

affiliate
Hi guys,

Andrew from europe here. I'm just starting to dabble into hardcore CPA.

I'm in this game for ~3 years and my main focus was on SEO and building out membership sites in the pet niche with a couple of amazon aff sites.

I'm also a PBN/SEO service provider and I think that signing up to this awesome forum is one of the best decisions I've made in the last couple of months :)

I really hope that I'll be able to contribute to this great community.

That'd be all for now :)

Hi guys, Andrew from europe here.

Hello @andreint and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you here with us.

I'm just starting to dabble into hardcore CPA. I'm in this game for ~3 years and my main focus was on SEO and building out membership sites in the pet niche with a couple of amazon aff sites. I'm also a PBN/SEO service provider and I think that signing up to this awesome forum is one of the best decisions I've made in the last couple of months

Sounds like you are hitting the ground running. We have loads of great folks here. Marketers at every level, network reps, traffic reps, and tools reps, as well, are here to learn and contribute.

I really hope that I'll be able to contribute to this great community.

It sounds as though you have plenty to add to our community. We look forward to your guidance.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Check it out, click the banner to find out more!

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

banners
Back