The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey Y'all..

OliveDrab

affiliate
Ready to get pumped and talk business. Recently started a business with my partner (and my beau) and I'm excited to flow ideas through you all
Tips on starting strong in new business?? What you wish you knew??

Excited to make great connections :)
-Olive

The best advice in my opinion would be; Don't involve relatives when it comes to business, or you'll ruin your relationship with them.

@OliveDrab , If you'r excitement keeps at this pace for exactly 100 days on daily basis on a particular venture than consider that its success, it will full fill all your dreams and connected people. If its not then EXIT!!!

Business is as blunt, simple and basic it can gets.

Agreed! My husband is somewhat involved with the business, but I do a lot of the managing myself.

Even went to: Men's Wearhouse Coupons & Promo Codes to get him some nicer slacks LOL

Just gotta get my motivation. Guess I was in a dump. But I'm getting back at it !!

The best advice in my opinion would be; Don't involve relatives when it comes to business, or you'll ruin your relationship with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE ! What you said, and I totally agree. Thank u for your inspiration. Really helped me out :)

@OliveDrab , If you'r excitement keeps at this pace for exactly 100 days on daily basis on a particular venture than consider that its success, it will full fill all your dreams and connected people. If its not then EXIT!!!

Business is as blunt, simple and basic it can gets.

banners
Back