The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey there

J. Miguel

affiliate
My name is Joao and I'm writing this from London, UK. I was born and raised in Portugal and plan to go back, it's sunnier there :)

I've coding professionally for almost 18 years. I joined the forum after checking some threads, after a search on google about stuff related with adult affiliates. I have very little experience with making money with affiliate marketing, made total around 15 pounds in one attempt :)

My interest with the adult affiliate is that I'm developing an app that is the Shopify for marketers (Joking :) Am I?), and it's basically a CMS, url shortner, page personalization, twitter automation, email marketing, pop-ups, email capture, and much more.
Very rudimentary, but it manages multiple projects and I can have other people manage all the content for me. I have now the main project I'm using for developing and testing, but it's in the guitar niche but want to try it with a particular adult niche to test a particular use case of the app.
Will not try to sell it to anyone here, no worries :)

That's why I arrived here, initially ask some opinions and then hopefully help someone (Sorry, I have no marketing experience to help you, you're all better than me, I can, however, help with stuff with my area of expertise)

Nice to meet you all.

MI
Back