The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey there! I am Julieta, an Affiliate Advertisier Manager at Mobicow

Julieta Gueorguieva32

affiliate
Hi fellas
I'm Julieta and I am currently an Affiliate Advertiser Manager at Mobicow, a new addition to an awesome team :)
--------------

More Aout Me
I am a people's person, I like to interact and help. My background includes graphic and web design, programming, games and electronics (Concordia University yo!). I build Wordpress based sites and e-commerces. I enjoy a good challenge and well-thought, user-friendly designs.

My Philosophy
I think that in terms of self improvement and achieving goals in any field, the sky is the limit. Only if time was limitless too o_O

Hi fellas
I'm Julieta and I am currently an Affiliate Advertiser Manager at Mobicow, a new addition to an awesome team :)
--------------

More Aout Me
I am a people's person, I like to interact and help. My background includes graphic and web design, programming, games and electronics (Concordia University yo!). I build Wordpress based sites and e-commerces. I enjoy a good challenge and well-thought, user-friendly designs.

My Philosophy
I think that in terms of self improvement and achieving goals in any field, the sky is the limit. Only if time was limitless too o_O

Hey @Julieta Gueorguieva , it's great to see you here. Welcome to WebsiteFix girl! It's great you found your way over from AF.

Looking forward to any of the contributions you can offer up here.

See you around the community.

T J

banners
Back