The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hey There from Germany

RogerFederer

affiliate
Hey there,

I am Stefan from Germany and I am glad to have found this forum. :)

At the moment I am relatively new to the topic of Affiliate Marketing, but nevertheless my goal is to learn as much as possible and to get my first sale in the course of the next 3 months.

I watched many videos of Franklin Hatchett on Youtube and I am trying to start my journey by getting free traffic through providing value in forums/blogs/FB-Groups.

Still I am not sure, if this method is viable. Maybe you have some tips :)

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to hear from you!

Have a great day :)

Stefan

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
/FB-Groups
that might be the best of your options ...

Hey, Stefan, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Stefan!

Hey there,

I am Stefan from Germany and I am glad to have found this forum. :)

At the moment I am relatively new to the topic of Affiliate Marketing, but nevertheless my goal is to learn as much as possible and to get my first sale in the course of the next 3 months.

I watched many videos of Franklin Hatchett on Youtube and I am trying to start my journey by getting free traffic through providing value in forums/blogs/FB-Groups.

Still I am not sure, if this method is viable. Maybe you have some tips :)

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to hear from you!

Have a great day :)

Stefan
Hi there, Stefan! Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Good with AM, hope you'll get a lot of profit! Learning — is the best choice for the start, yeah.

If you need any help with choosing right soft and tools for affiliate marketing — feel free to contact me :)

Hello and welcome ,Franklin Hatchet its a well known guy in internet marketing and it teach very well his stuff .But the thing with free traffic its you ned to be consistent and you need to have patience .Sometimes when you start from begining you may wait 2 or 4 months or maybe more until you see a sale to give you confidence ,and its very depresing to work everyday without no income .But this its not easy if it was all people wll quit their job and they will work online

MI
Back