The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey peps

DMouse

Just dropped in to say hi

I thought i would register as been reading stuff from here on and off for a while now

Been in this crazy game for a bit, never really finding that golden goose..... :(

I thought i would register as been reading stuff from here on and off for a while now

Been in this crazy game for a bit, never really finding that golden goose..... :(

1- Welcome to affiliatefix

your second line answer is here, now a days every other person is digging deeper and deeper for gold and its getting harder some times but mine is full of gold, you just need to find out how you can dig, you need right tools as well patient and hard work.

when you find some thing hide from other diggers, that's the only way specific mine is going to give you more and more gold.

good luck

Kepp going!
Glad to see you're reading a lot! This place is full of free information!
Good luck to you!
-Zach

It's great to have you join us. Welcome to AffiliateFix @DMouse !

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

@T J Tutor What areas of marketing are you in to?
At the moment i'm trying to get going with pops and some mobile offers

@Albertomax1 What has been your experience?
Got my first cheque, which I still got in a frame mainly because it would have cost more to cash it than it was worth, back in 1998 but then I got lost in partying, girls and hedonistic world of debauchery! I would say I don't regret it because I loved every minute but truth be known I don't remember much of it, well other than it cost a hella lot of money...... :p:eek:

Last few years I have started getting back into things, have some AdSense sites, wrote some software and now attacking pops/PPV.

One day I'll be a affiliateninja :ninja::ninja:

MI
Back