The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey, I'm Zodiac

Zodiac

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I decided to go with the name Zodiac, just by lack of a better idea. Whatever, doesn't really matter.

Anyhow. I'm 23 years old, I live in the Netherlands and my skillset is mainly in the IT-field. I've decided to get involved with internet marketing because I need to change my life around. I'll be working 8-4 on this new venture, 5 days a week. First few weeks will be mostly learning obviously, and definitely actively being a part of this community. Since I have quite extensive IT/internet knowledge I am hoping the initial setup will be quite smooth for me.

I'll not only be taking but also contributing information to this forum, so keep an eye out ;)

-Zodiac

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Zodiac !

I think your IT knowledge and skills will definitely come in handy in this industry. :)

Have you chosen a starting point already? Vertical, traffic source or type, that sort of thing? Or are you still exploring your options? We might be able to point you in the right direction.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Zodiac !

I think your IT knowledge and skills will definitely come in handy in this industry. :)

Have you chosen a starting point already? Vertical, traffic source or type, that sort of thing? Or are you still exploring your options? We might be able to point you in the right direction.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hey azgold, thanks for the warm welcome ;) I'm exploring my options right now, and trying to find a niche that will work for me and my location. When I do have questions, I'll definitely start a thread and let y'all know.

Thanks!

MI
Back