The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey, I'm Scott from Toronto

Cheebs

affiliate
I've been a lurker on the forum in the past, but I'm now getting back into affiliate marketing after a year hiatus and decided to finally join.

I have experience as a sports betting affiliate, but with the constant changes in regulations in various jurisdictions I left the industry a year ago.

I'm now planning on launching adult/dating websites and look forward to learning from other members and discussing my journey with everyone on the forum.

Hi Cheebs, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money

Hi, Scott from Toronto, azgold here from London (2 hours down the road from you). :) Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm now planning on launching adult/dating websites

Have you had a chance to check out the Adult Marketing forum yet?

discussing my journey with everyone on the forum.

Awesome! It would be great to create yourself a follow-along journey thread, so members can help and support you, as you go.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Scott! :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

AZGold - Yeah, I've been reading the various sub-forums this evening. I'll start a follow-along journey sometime in the next couple days once I launch my first adult website. If I have any specific questions I'll be sure to post a thread in the adult sub-forum if my question hasn't already been answered in another thread.

I've been a lurker on the forum in the past, but I'm now getting back into affiliate marketing after a year hiatus and decided to finally join.

I have experience as a sports betting affiliate, but with the constant changes in regulations in various jurisdictions I left the industry a year ago.

I'm now planning on launching adult/dating websites and look forward to learning from other members and discussing my journey with everyone on the forum.
You are welcome around the forum mate, hope to get profit of your experience soon.

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Cheebs.

If you are starting an adult site, check out the adult marketing section on this forum as well as MrAdultAffiliate.com blog for some tips.

MI
Back