The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey I am new!

hey @bingbing88 , welcome to affiliatefix.

Before posting please check the rules of the forum. Here is the extract for you....

This is a requirement and not an option! Do not solicit members until you have an approved vendor credential issued to you.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Best wishes...

Hi, @bingbing88 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As the guys have already said, you MUST apply and be approved as an official Resource before you can do any soliciting, recruiting or promoting. This is absolutely vital in order to adhere to our policies.

It is a really good thing, too. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hi all, I'm a PM at MUNDOmedia!

I'll be around trying to make new friends and you can holla @ me on Skype if you want to chat :)

Have a great weekend :affiliatefix:;)

Hi @bingbing88 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

MundoMedia is currently listed in our Resources area and represented by member mundomedia . The rep has not been in the community since Dec 11, 2013.

If you are here to represent the company, we will need to get you confirmed as the rep from there. Please PM me and I will get you processed. Do not recruit or solicit members until we get you you your appropriate credentials. It's quick and easy and shouldn't take more than 24 hours once I here from you. I'll then also forward you the vendor policies.

You will want to update the official listing information as well, once we have you sorted out and your credentials issued.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back