The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey hey

StartStar

affiliate
Hello everyone, I am new to the form and pretty much to affiliate marketing too :)

Currently I work as a FB marketer for EU based ecommerce company, but I would love to work for myself through affiliate marketing and thats what I have started to do.

I would also like to ask for your opinions about the strategy that I picked and focused on.

So right now I am running a few brand-bidding campaigns for a few Clickbank products that actually allow that through Microsoft ads. Of course that is not scalable and all that, thats why I would also like to start running general keyword campaigns. So right now I am building a landing page for a picked product that will redirect to the product page. I will run Microsoft ads to my landing page with phrase match general keywords, track everything with clickmagick and try to optimize the campaign in the process.

That would be it, happy to be here and hope to hear some opinions on the strategy :)
Thanks!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
If brand bidding is allowed and you profit with it --all's good
The brand owner has a benefit too --most of time they are just too stupid to realize that it's not really trademark infringement.
It builds name recognition or builds on existing brand awareness.

welcome to affiliate fix
Thank you :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I suggest yo set up a new thread in the Follow Along Forum so you can report progress, issues, and successes. This way members will have a central location for offering opinions, assistance, and also learn from your experience with the processes.
Thanks for the welcome and the great idea. Might as well start a journey on a follow along forum.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
If brand bidding is allowed and you profit with it --all's good
The brand owner has a benefit too --most of time they are just too stupid to realize that it's not really trademark infringement.
It builds name recognition or builds on existing brand awareness.
Thanks :) Yes, I have a few brand bidding campaigns, but I would love to start some general keywords as that is much more scalable and not against terms of some products.

Hello StartStar.
Welcome to AffiliateFix
Hey, thank you :)

MI
Back