The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey guys

Filipe

Hi there.

My name is Filipe, I'm 30 years old from Vancouver Canada and I'm just starting to learn about digital marketing and social media. I have read some ebooks on amazon about the subject but I don't really know where to start. There's a lot of information online but is all scattered.

I came across this forum after doing some research about good forums for Affiliate Marketing.
I hope I can learn lots of useful information here with you guys. :)

Hi, @Filipe and welcome to AffiliateFix. Nice to see another Canadian here, I'm from Ontario. :)

As a newbie, you need to start with the thread that my friend, @tyoussef posted for you. That will give you the basic fundamentals for the next step.

You'll also want to check out Newbie Helpdesk

There's a lot of information online but is all scattered.

Yup. This industry is extremely varied and it's easy to get brain-scrambled. :) The trick is to pick ONE vertical, ONE traffic source, ONE method, ONE tracker. Once you've either mastered those things, or decided they're not for you, move to another. Not before. That will help you to concentrate and stay focused.

And anytime you have a question, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Filipe!

Hey Filipe!

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information here. Getting started, don't forget to check our article right here to make sure you know the basics :)

Hi there.

My name is Filipe, I'm 30 years old from Vancouver Canada and I'm just starting to learn about digital marketing and social media. I have read some ebooks on amazon about the subject but I don't really know where to start. There's a lot of information online but is all scattered.

I came across this forum after doing some research about good forums for Affiliate Marketing.
I hope I can learn lots of useful information here with you guys. :)

Hi @Filipe , welcome to AffiliateFix!

What areas of marketing are you interested in?

Have you launched any campaigns yet?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back