The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey guys!

Gogogadgetgodmode

affiliate
Hey guys, just an introduction.

i've been learning affiliate marketing and blogging for the past 7 months. i haven't made any money yet, but that won't stop me!

i've come here to get more help and inspiration. i am VERY broke, so if anyone has some small campaign ideas i can do on a smallllll budget that could get me started, i'd be very grateful.

my current site is in the fitness niche. right now me and my partner are building a foundation site in preperation for us moving to our new house where we will post tons of personal vlogs and blogs documenting our journey and what routines, diets and supplements we try.

The site is 0to100.fitness

please check it out and give me your honest feedback (im trying to figure out how to align the scrolling banner photos (elementor won't load due to a plugin clash))

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:

• Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Hello, welcome to AffiliateFix!

i haven't made any money yet, but that won't stop me!

Excellent! You're not the only one, by the way. It's not unusual for it to take time, or to hear people say they've had a slow earnings start. Keep learning and taking action, create consistently great content and you'll get there. It can just take a bit longer without paid traffic.

please check it out and give me your honest feedback

Create a thread in Design and Creatives to get feedback on your site.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back