Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey Guys

Blackfoxio

affiliate
Hey Everyone

Hows it going?

I'm the founder and CEO of Blackfox Group

First I'd like to give a shoutout to Oliver for allowing us to join and most of all advertise on his wonderful forum.

Me personally I've been an affiliate and have been in the game since 2006. I've ran offers in any and every vertical from startups to fortune 5 companies. For this year alone we've paid out more than $1M to our publishers and never missed a payment.

My team and I can advise on landing page optimization, additional monetization streams for your remnant traffic and of course the proper guidance to help you scale.

We're strong in the mobile sector and 80% of our offers fall in the CPI category at the moment.
At the same time we do have a bunch of trial offers that are working some serious numbers within my network.

See what John Chow and Zac Johnson have to say about us.

Welcome to AffiliateFix

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Hey Everyone

I'm the founder and CEO of Blackfox Group

See what John Chow and Zac Johnson have to say about us.[/QUOTE]

Hello @Blackfoxio and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

If you haven't applied to be added to our official resources area, the links below will help you get it done.

We look forward to your contributions, actionable content is the quickest way to a marketers heart!

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back