The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey guys I will be in charge of Mobile Ad Scout!

Adrianmobileadscout

affiliate
I have read and I am aware that mobile ad scout has been lacking in support and customer service. I am here to answer any questions related to MAS! :D We are dedicated to providing you the best quality, value and service possible.

Thanks!

I have read and I am aware that mobile ad scout has been lacking in support and customer service. I am here to answer any questions related to MAS! :D We are dedicated to providing you the best quality, value and service possible.

Thanks!

It's great to have you with us. Thanks for your attention to the members and your support!

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

You're probably a bit too late, considering that there are people on this forum that complained they can't cancel their subscription, because you didn't reply to the tickets.

I'm just glad I'm not one of your users, but still, I feel bad for those that got re-billed even though they wanted to cancel their account, but couldn't.

A reply on this guy's post would be nice:

Mobile Ad Scout | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

"I'd STRONGLY advise everybody against signing up with up to Mobile Adscout. Once they have your details it seems impossible to cancel your account. I've had to resort to asking my bank to block payment to them"

You're probably a bit too late, considering that there are people on this forum that complained they can't cancel their subscription, because you didn't reply to the tickets.

I'm just glad I'm not one of your users, but still, I feel bad for those that got re-billed even though they wanted to cancel their account, but couldn't.

A reply on this guy's post would be nice:

Mobile Ad Scout | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

"I'd STRONGLY advise everybody against signing up with up to Mobile Adscout. Once they have your details it seems impossible to cancel your account. I've had to resort to asking my bank to block payment to them"

Thank you for bringing this to our attention I will definitely take a look at this and all other problems going on with billing and other concerns.

banners
Back