The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey Guys and Gals

matt hale

affiliate
im just getting into affiliate marketing although internet marketing i have been in for a couple of years.

right now i am flat broke so looking for a way to magic a rabbit out of a hat and i got no hat :)

so have started looking at bing ads and clickbank products.

Hello matt hale. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. There is no magic formula in CPA or affiliate marketing. All you have to do is read , learn, and most importantly take action. It's all about hard work and patience.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

thanks for the links i will take a look

this is a really nice website by the way - i can see there has been a lot of effort put into this

hey @matt hale , welcome to affiliatefix and thanks for joining.

Non approved resources aren't allowed to solicit members of this forum. You need to get your network listed before you can recruit affiliates.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

This is a requirement and not an option! Do not solicit members until you have an approved vendor credential issued to you.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Hello & Welcome, matt hale!

Rabbits out of a hat with magic?

Doesn't exactly work that way with Online Marketing.

But if you're willing to put in the required effort, you can certainly become successful.

There's lots of guides & resources here at AffiliateFix you can take a look at.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we're always here to help!

Have a great day & see you around! :affiliatefix:

im just getting into affiliate marketing although internet marketing i have been in for a couple of years.

right now i am flat broke so looking for a way to magic a rabbit out of a hat and i got no hat :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix matt hale !

What areas of marketing are you interested in?

If you are broke after a couple of years, you need to restructure your efforts and learn to master just one segment of the industry before moving to another.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello There @matt hale

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

You will learn alot here and start earning!

Learn, Earn, and Grow!! :cool:

Enjoy...

banners
Back