The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey gringos

Thiagorj

affiliate
Hello ( Sorry my english is dont very well )

I am from Brazil the country is in crisis for some years, I worked with marketing and digital marketing, the tour guide company due to the great crisis and some difficulties of the country the company was decreasing its revenue until it went bankrupt.

Here it is very difficult to get a job the thousands of people are dawning in the job queue and fail, I sold some products I managed to turn around for a while more my money is over, I have 2 daughters I pay a pension of $ 800 Reais = $ 200 Dollars, being hard to get money to pay, some friends failed and go to stay 10 months in jail, I intend to know and hard work to reach my goal of 200 Dollars a month not to get arrested.

Regardless of everything i responsible for everything that happens in my life, and so it's up to me to get it right, that is, complain has never helped anyone so let's go work, work and prayer outweigh all.

Nice to meet you, and thanks for the knowledge shared here I am very grateful.

May God Bless your country!

Hello ( Sorry my english is dont very well )

I am from Brazil the country is in crisis for some years, I worked with marketing and digital marketing, the tour guide company due to the great crisis and some difficulties of the country the company was decreasing its revenue until it went bankrupt.

Here it is very difficult to get a job the thousands of people are dawning in the job queue and fail, I sold some products I managed to turn around for a while more my money is over, I have 2 daughters I pay a pension of $ 800 Reais = $ 200 Dollars, being hard to get money to pay, some friends failed and go to stay 10 months in jail, I intend to know and hard work to reach my goal of 200 Dollars a month not to get arrested.

Regardless of everything i responsible for everything that happens in my life, and so it's up to me to get it right, that is, complain has never helped anyone so let's go work, work and prayer outweigh all.

Nice to meet you, and thanks for the knowledge shared here I am very grateful.

MI
Back