The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hey from Ukraine

igbmaster

Hey everybody, how is it going? :)

Ilya is here, nice to meet you all, guys. I'm 21-y.o and I'm really into affiliate marketing,
especially into gambling and betting niche. I had my own betting groups in social media when I was 14 y.o :D

Now, I'm working as an affiliate manager in big company names FavBet. Every day and every minute I'm trying to improve my sales, marketing, affiliate skills and a lot of other things to become a successful affiliate.

If you have any questions about gambling or betting - you can ask me any time and you can be sure that you'll receive a reasoned answer, mate;)

My general interests as an affiliate are FaceBook and Google ads, push traffic and SEO.
I don't choose the one for me yet:)

I hope that affiliateFix will be the main point of my success.
Have a good day and millions of profit:affiliatefix:

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix.

We're always ready to help!

You can add your company to our Resources so you can recruit affiliates. Let me know if you want to.

Hello, welcome to AffiliateFix!

You sound like a very enterprising young man! Your focus and determination will help you a lot.

My general interests as an affiliate are FaceBook and Google ads, push traffic and SEO.
I don't choose the one for me yet

Have you checked out some of the threads and posts in these forums? You might some help and great ideas/help for trying figure out where you'd like to start.

PPC Forum
SEO Forum
Social Media Forum

Anytime you have questions, or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hey everybody, how is it going? :)

Ilya is here, nice to meet you all, guys. I'm 21-y.o and I'm really into affiliate marketing,
especially into gambling and betting niche. I had my own betting groups in social media when I was 14 y.o :D

Now, I'm working as an affiliate manager in big company names FavBet. Every day and every minute I'm trying to improve my sales, marketing, affiliate skills and a lot of other things to become a successful affiliate.

If you have any questions about gambling or betting - you can ask me any time and you can be sure that you'll receive a reasoned answer, mate;)

I don't choose the one for me yet:)

I hope that affiliateFix will be the main point of my success.
Have a good day and millions of profit:affiliatefix:

I'm doing great, how about you? :)

banners
Back